During Your Stay
The entire team at Mercy Hospital Grayling is committed to making your stay the best it can be. You can expect us to:
- Provide highly-skilled, quality care
- Treat you with respect, courtesy and compassion
- Listen carefully to your needs
- Provide clear explanations about your care and medications
- Effectively manage your pain
- Provide a clean, comfortable and quiet environment
We want to provide the best stay possible.
If you’re visiting us on an inpatient basis, you’re probably not feeling your best. So our staff works hard to ensure you are as comfortable as you can be while you’re here, striving to meet your needs in whatever way we can. Quick, attentive care is always our goal.
Although many of our staff members will be dressed differently when you are at our locations, we all wear ID badges that clearly show our name, title and photo. If you are unsure of someone's identity, please ask.
Here, you can review what services are available to you during your stay in the menu to the left. If you do not find the information you are looking for to help you plan for your visit, feel free to contact us.